How to Enroll
Thank you for your interest in the Escondido Community Child Development Inc. program. We have different ways for you to apply for services.
- You may complete a written entry form at one of the following locations:
- Central Office (300 W. Grand Ave., Suite 302, Escondido 92025)
- Boyce center (819 W. 9th Ave., Escondido 92025)
- Clothier center (613 E. Lincoln Ave., Escondido 92026)
- You may apply using our Parent Portal via Hubbe online:
- You may use the Contact Us page and someone will contact you to offer assistance and answer questions.
- If we are hosting events or participating in community events, then entry forms will also be made available for completion.
We would like you to note that we are partnered with Early Head Start and Head Start programs through EasterSeals and MAAC. If your child’s age pre-determines availability in one of our partnership classrooms, then you will also need to complete enrollment with them.
If you have any questions, then please contact us for more information.
We look forward to having your child and your family join our ECCDC community!